HOW TO TELL THE IMAGE NUMBERS
Image Numbers are used in Ordering Images; they are a LETTER followed by a NUMERAL.
PC USERS .........Use Browser INTERNET EXPLORER.
1. Place the cursor (mouse) over the thumbnail or enlarged picture (the Image Number will be displayed)...OR
2. RIGHT CLICK Save Picture As...(the Image Number will be the same as the file name)....OR
3. Place the cursor over the thumbnail and Look in the Navigation Window (lower left hand of screen),
the Image Number will be the letters and numerals following WWW.ANTHROARCHEART.ORG/tbl....(Image Number).
MAC & pc USERS
1. Place the cursor (mouse) over the thumbnail and Look in the Navigation Window...OR
2. Save File or Save Image as...
The Image Number will be the same as the file name; or the
letters and numerals following WWW.ANTHROARCHEART.ORG/ tbl....(Image Number).
IMAGES on this Web are Unimproved and have been saved at LOW RESOLUTION Only.
ORDER the Much LARGER-More DETAILED ~4.5/18/45+ MB ROYALTY FREE VERSIONS (AS LOW AS $5.00 each!)
FOR: STOCK PHOTOS ANTHROPOLOGY ARCHEOLOGY and ART -GO TO
WWW.ANTHROARCHEART.ORG Copyright ©2011 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
DOWNLOAD OR ANY IMAGE USE WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT AND PERMISSION IS PROHIBITED.
Please Use the Browser BACK/FORWARD Buttons to Navigate.